The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card for the 8/19 exam. The admit card is important for all applicants as it contains all the necessary details regarding the examination. This article will provide information on how to download the admit card and the instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
Downloading DSSSB Admit Card 8/19
The admit card for the 8/19 exam can be downloaded from the official website of DSSSB. The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official website of DSSSB.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
Exam Day Instructions for DSSSB 8/19
The following instructions must be followed on the day of the exam:
- Reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card.
- No electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, etc. are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Read the instructions carefully before attempting the exam.
- Only a black ballpoint pen is allowed for the exam.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the exam centre.
The DSSSB 8/19 exam admit card is an important document for all applicants and must be downloaded before the exam. All applicants must adhere to the exam day instructions to ensure a smooth and successful examination.
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit cards for the 8/19 Exam 2020. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 20, 2020 and will be held in two shifts.
The admit card has to be downloaded from the official website of DSSSB. Candidates can log in to the website using their registration ID/ password. The admit card contains important information such as the name of the candidate, date of exam, exam centre, photograph etc.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions and take a printout of the admit card for future use. Candidates are advised to carry the admit card with them to the exam centre to be able to enter the exam hall.
The exam will be conducted to recruit the post of Lift Operator, Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery, Assistant Teacher for Primary Assistants and Assistant Teacher for Nursery Assistants. This is a great opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate individuals to showcase their skills and secure a job with the Delhi government.
By downloading the admit card, candidates also agree to follow the guidelines and rules set by the examination board. Candidates are requested to download the admit card as soon as possible.
The admit card ensures that the disclosure of protocols and rules is followed at all times to ensure a fair and unbiased selection process. The admit card of 8/19 Exam can be downloaded from the website.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe until the examination process is completed. The admit card is a MUST for all candidates so as to appear for the exam.