Punjabi University Patiala admit card is an important document that needs to be downloaded by all applicants appearing for the university entrance exam. It is the official proof of identity and also contains important information such as the exam venue, timing, and instructions. The admit card must be downloaded from the official website of Punjabi University Patiala, and it is important to note the details while downloading it.
Downloading Punjabi University Patiala Admit Card
Admit cards for the entrance exam conducted by Punjabi University Patiala can be downloaded from its official website. Applicants must follow the steps outlined below to download their admit cards:
- Visit the official website of Punjabi University Patiala and click on the ‘Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the required details such as the application number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to generate the admit card.
- Once the admit card is generated, download it and take a printout for future reference.
Important Details to Note While Downloading
- It is important to note that only the applicants who have successfully submitted their applications will be able to download their admit cards.
- The admit card must be downloaded before the date of the entrance exam. It is important to check the date and time of the entrance exam mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicants must ensure that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct. If there are any discrepancies, they must contact the university immediately.
- Applicants must carry the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the entrance exam.
It is important for all applicants appearing for the Punjabi University Patiala entrance exam to download their admit cards from the official website. Applicants must ensure that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct and must carry it to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
Punjabi University, Patiala has recently released the admit cards for the entrance examinations for admission into various courses for the 2021 academic year. The university has released the admit cards for the respective courses on their official website.
The admit cards are of utmost importance for all the students appearing for the entrance exam as it serves as a proof of registration. In order to avail the admit cards, candidates will have to follow the instructions mentioned below.
To start with, the students should visit the official website of the university, i.e. punjabiuniversity.ac.in. Then they have to log in with their log in credentials, which includes their registration number and password. After successful login, they should fill in any additional information asked by the portal and should click on the “View Admit Card”.
It is mandatory for the candidates to produce their admit cards along with a valid photo ID at the entrance exam centre and without the same, they shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Also, the candidates should bring a colored print out (A4 size) of the same on the test day. Moreover, if any candidate hasn’t received their admit cards, they can contact the admission helpline and get the same.
Hence, it is suggested that all the aspirants of Punjabi University, Patiala should ensure that they have proceeded with their online application form, downloaded the admit cards and confirmed their respective courses before appearing for the entrance exam. The entrance exam dates for various courses in Punjabi University are mentioned on their website.