In yogic traditions, the Rudraksha is considered as the ‘Tears of Lord Shiva’. It is more than just an accessory, to be exact. You can transform yourself fully, by using the mala on a regular basis. You should read this entire article to know more about the Rudraksha beads today. These are the dried fruits of the trees that go by the same name. When the fruits dry, they transform into the dry Rudraksha. There are numerous legends associated with the tree. It is believed since time immemorial, that the beads can help in maintenance of physical as well as mental balance. Your spiritual growth will also be enhanced manifold, as a result. Moreover, the beads are said to have many curative properties, some of which are psychosomatic as well. So, the best form in which you can wear the same is the Rudraksha Mala.
More About The Rudraksha Mala
There are certain rules, when it comes to wearing the mala. Let us find out more about the same today.
- Firstly, anyone can wear the Rudraksha Mala. It is a universal bead, which does not segregate anyone based on culture, tradition, or religion. No matter, which country you belong to, you can wear the Rudraksha Mala. Children, seniors, and working people can also wear the mala.
- The beads of the Rudraksha Mala are of various sizes. It depends, on what you are using them for. No one can pluck them as they grow high up on the trees. However, you can pick them up, after the dried fruits fall on the ground.
- Rudraksha are found with various facets. Some are one-faced, while others are 21-faced. Each one has their own specific benefits and qualities.
- You have to condition and charge the mala, when you receive it in general. You must know that, if you buy the mala from trustworthy sources like Holistic Kart, you will get them charged. However, you can enhance all the benefits, before you wear the mala, by purifying it. You can soak the mala in Ghee and then, in full-fat cow milk for 24 hours, before you wear it. Wash the mala after the said number of hours have elapsed. Then wipe off the excess water with a soft cotton cloth. Sometimes, the colour changes after you perform the above procedure, but that is completely fine. You must purify the mala, after you have taken it out on certain occasions.
- After you receive the mala in its fine packaging, you must wear it after purifying. You can wear it while bathing, and while sleeping as well. You should just ensure to keep soaps away from it, as the chemical may cause some harm. If the Rudraksha beads are exposed to harsh chemicals and hot water all the time, they may crack.
Always ensure to buy the mala from trusted sellers, to get the right benefits in your holistic journey.
Benefits Of The Rudraksha Mala
You should always wear the Rudraksha Mala, which has more than 84 beads. The mala that has 108 beads is quite effective in your spiritual journey. There is an additional Guru bead as well. You should always start counting, while saying mantras, after the big Guru bead. Do not cross it ever. You can get a whole lot of benefits from the mala. They are-
- The beads act as a protective guard and will help you to ward off negative energies all the time.
- It also provides stability and balance to the wearer.
- If you meditate and wear the mala regularly, you will soon become very agile and alert. You will be able to actively accomplish your goals in life as well.
- If you wear the mala on a regular basis, it is surely going to help you to control your blood pressure.
- The mala also assists you to balance the seven chakras, and blesses you with good health, both mentally as well as physically.
- The beads also remove all kinds of body pain and illnesses. So, you will be fit and fine, and away from any sort of illnesses.
- You will also be able to get rid of anxiety and depression, if you wear the mala at all times.
The Rudraksha Mala is a powerful representation of Lord Shiva in the lives of the mortals. So, you can utilize the same, for greater benefits. The beads have been tested for electromagnetism as well. That is why, it can influence the human bodies all the more. All the benefits of the mala, have been proven scientifically as well. You will get victory over others, if you continue to wear the beads. The beads also cure various ailments as well.
However, you should always ensure to buy the mala from trusted sources like Holistic Kart. The sellers are authentic and will provide you with numerous benefits.
With deep reverence and respect, Hindus around the world often observe Rudraksha Mala as a symbolic expression of the Divine presence of Lord Shiva. Rudraksha Mala has been used to strengthen belief and faith in the modern age. It is known to provide immense spiritual and health benefits for the wearer due to its healing powers.
Rudraksha mala is a special type of mala that is made from a sacred tree exclusively found in South Asia. It is composed of a unique combination of 53+1 rudraksha beads gathered from the carefully selected tree. A Rudraksha mala contains prayer beads and is used as a prayer tool to focus on one’s devotion to Lord Shiva.
The Rudrakşamala is believed to symbolize the infinite power of the Lord and is made up of four different types of Rudraksha beads. Each bead has a distinct meaning and is believed to provide a different kind of spiritual, mental and physical healing. The mala can contain all four types of Rudrakshas, or any combination thereof. The number of beads in the mala can also vary; usually, it contains 54 beads which represent each of the gods and goddesses associated with Lord Shiva.
A Rudrakşamala is more than just a prayer tool, it is also said to represent a connection between the wearer and Lord Shiva. Wearing the mala is believed to bring the wearer closer to God and be blessed with peace and calm. The power of the mala is said to open the path for the warer to receive spiritual and material benefits in life.
Rudraksha mala is a divine gift from Lord Shiva, allowing a person to connect with their inner-self, create closeness with the divine and experience tranquility of mind. This spiritual and healing mala carries a strong vibration that can remove a person’s mental, physical, and emotional blocks and to attract faith, fulfilment, prosperity, and all things good.